Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's My Birthday & Our Anniversary!

It's my 29th birthday today! Happy Birthday to me and Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to us. Hehe.

We do not have any grand plans today, not only because I am pregnant but because of budget contraints. Hehe. We just shed out 10% additional DP for the house, then we are also preparing for our baby's coming as well as her things plus the house customization, aesthetic and furnitures. Hay ang daming gastos. But it's okay hindi naman sa kung saan lng mapupunta eh. It's for our future and baby's future as well.

Hubby and I started the day hearing the 6am mass at NSDG were we exchanged vows 2 years ago. Afterwards, we had bfast at McDo then off to office. Tonight we'll be having simple dinner somewhere at Shangrila, maybe CPK or Claw Daddy. Bahal na were our taste buds will bring us.

Oh we might also have simple get together with the Dizon's & Rodriguez' at Pampanga, pag uwi nmin sa June 6. As usual, I cook for the family and they always watch out for new dishes. Hehe.

Thanks babi for the nice white gold earrings! Love you so much! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

carlamaldita said...

one day late..happy birthday and anniv!
may award ako for you http://crazysexygorgeous.blogspot.com/2009/05/lovely-blog-award.html

joy said...

belated happy birthday rhia! God bless you and i pray for a happy and safe delivery for you.

Anonymous said...

As always, I will never be who I am if I won't be late in anything that matters most! I'm just being me. Hehehe.

Anyway, I was a day late or two but with or without a greeting, you and your husband knows that we are all here for you both and we are happy that all is going well for your family.

Keep it up!

jacque said...

huli man, eh huli pa rin! greetings to you and hubby! :)

oh and ang bilis ha, malapit ka na mag pop! kakatuwa! God bless you! :)

Con & Nel said...

sis! happy anniv din! pareho nga pala tayo ng anniv :) and belated happy bday! muah!