Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 14, 2009

Where is Garie?

Garie's actual crib. Linens, pillows and bolsters by yours truly. KInareer ko tlga pananahi while waiting for her arrival :p


It has been ages since my last post. Sorry for not making the tags and droppin’ by your blog to drop a note or a comment and say thank you for visiting our site. Just been busy preparing for Garie’s coming, include to that laziness as well. Hehe. A lot of milestones and stories have transpired during my silence. I do hope I could catch up soon . . . Let me share with you today what I believe will mark a very special moment in our lives . . .

It’s Aug 14, 2009 today. Tomorrow will mark a new beginning in our lives as husband and wife. We'll be facing parenthood. We are expecting Garie’s arrival tomorrow. After 9 months of waiting . . . finally, she’s coming! Just in time for the Feast of Our Lady of the Assumption :-)

A few hours from now – we’ll be leaving the house, drop by the mall and then off to the hospital. Hubby and I decided that I’ll be under going induce labor since I am already 3 days overdue per LMP. I am not feeling any labor pains and my cervix is still closed. It ripens but never opens. As in 0cm. I do not know why my cervix behavior is like this, even when I went thru DNC 2 years ago. Hoping that induce labor will work, I do not want to undergo c-section.

We do hope and pray for safe and healthy baby garie and delivery. Good luck to us!

Bye for now . . . upcoming birth announcement and birthing story :p

No comments: