Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What to do?

Hubby is living again tomorrow for a business trip and will be back on Friday night. It was just a few hours ago that their office decided that he shall leave tomorrow off to Naga (Mar 25-26), from airport straight to Sn Fernando, then to Olongapo (Mar 26-27).

We are not really prepared for this situation. Our dilemma is who will look over me at night? We do not have a helper, relatives or a friends that would be able to accompany me. Is it safe for me to stay alone at night? I snore and dreams (I sometimes get mad or screams) at night/morning since I got pregnant . . . .

We can not go home to Pampanga tonight (and do my work from home thingy until Friday) since hubby needs to be at the airport tomorrow at 5:30 AM.

Last week (Mar 17-20) hubby was on a business trip also but we didn't have a hard time thinking were shall I stay since his trip was all the way to north only, Pangasinan, Iligan to name a few. So he dropped me off at home (Pampanga) and stayed with my parents, then he goes to north.

As of now, we do not have plans yet. What shall we do?

No comments: