Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Alone

I was alone for two nights, last night and the other night. Though I used to stay by my self when I was still single, but it is different this time. It is my first time to stay home alone, go to and off work since I became pregnant. It was hard for me because I have been very depended to hubby lately. Good thing hubby is going back tonight from his business trip, just in time for tomorrow’s check up. Yey!

Night 1: I hard a very hard time going home with officemate Lor, because of the heavy rain and traffic. Ang susuplado ang mga taxi drivers. It took us an hour to get a cab – which was far longer than our 15 mins trip. When I got home I just kept myself busy doing some house stuffs until I feel like sleeping.

Night 2: Good thing I am not the nervous type of person and I was positive enough to fight the aches I felt. Backache, abdominal pain and knee pains – which made me, rest early last night. I even chilled in the wee hours of the morning and I cannot get up to switch off the aircon. Normally, hubby does that for me and hugs me tight to fight the chill.

I hope I won’t experience being alone again during my pregnancy stage, no matter how brave you are, I believe it is still not good to stay home alone specially at night. I hope no more business trips for hubby. Hay.

No comments: