Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

random facts

The rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

10 Random facts/habits about me.
1. I love to cook and experiement on foods.
2. I can make clothes.
3. I make invitations and misalette as my partime business and hobby.
4. I push myself to the limits to get want I want.
5. I am a table tennis Pampanga team player when I was in HS.
6. I can draw, draft, sketch and color beautifully. I am artistic in different and many ways.
7. I cannot sing and dance well. :(
8. I am nearsited and have astigmatism.
9. I hate chores dealing with water: dish washing, bathroom cleaning and washing clothes add ironing.
10. Certified OC-OC.

Thanks to Carla for this tag.
I am tagging sharlyn, con, jaque, eds, jhona, joy, trinity, rae, sheryll and wheng

2 comments:

Jacque said...

winner ka sis, you make clothes!!!??! galing! thanks for the tag! muah!

carlamaldita said...

thanks for doing the tag!
ingat