Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fill In

Got this nice tag from Wheng. Thank you Sis.

Players: ALPHA / YEN / Wheng / Rhia

My roommate and I once: though prohibited, we smoked and drunk till the break of down inside the boarding house. the next day our landlady scolded us and almost kicked us out. hehe.

Never in my life have I: dined-in and watched movie alone

High school was: all about varsity (table tennis), bf and friends!

When I’m nervous: I always feel like urinating.

My hair: is brown shoulder length in soft layered cut

When I was 5: I was very talkative and my mom was even asked to go to school because of being too noisy. hehehe.

When I turn my head left: i see my mobile pedestal and printer

I should be: configuring and testing sap for withholding tax entry, but i rather do this first. hehe.

By this time next year: I should be pregnant or already have a baby and a SAHM

My favorite aunt is: Tita Gel, she's the only aunt I got. No choice. Haha. :p

I have a hard time understanding: clothes pattern making

You know I like you if: you like the things that I like to do.

My ideal breakfast is: fresh cow's milk (as in fresh!) poured over steamed rice and tuyo. weired? this is yummy and our (my sisters) favorite breakfast in our province.

If you visit my home town: just like Wheng, you'll go home bloated at may bitbit ka pa pauwi. Plus you'll never forget my mom's signature chicharon

If you spend the night at my house: I will be cooking a very special dinner for you.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Snakes. Can't imagine. Hehehe

I shouldn’t have been: tiring myself too much doing my extra spices (sewing, cooking and invitation making)

Last night I: was making/sewing a fitted bedsheet.

A better name for me would be: Jean (jean-of-all trades . . . hehe, I can really do a lot of things even some carpentry works)

I’ve been told I look like: My dad and sister (hehe) if celebrity Tina Paner daw . . . harhar.

If I could have any car, it would be: bmw, fortuner or cr-v

I'm done and your the next it! Mari , Jammy and Spymama

1 comment:

mari said...

thanks for this tag sis... will be back for the link :D