Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a small world yesterday!

Yesterday was really a small world.

Our one and only photo na complete kmi.

Got emails from my closests friends at SMITS (Di, Elaine & Ayie) yesterday . . . sending their birthday and anniversary greetings. I was soo touched that they didn't fail to greet me though I am miles and miles apart from them. Huhuhu. Miss you angels!

I was surprised that Elaine (who just recently migrated to US from Sing) & Di (Chino Hills) happend to be at the same project. At eto pa their office is near Ayie's place (Sn Francisco). Sa dami ng projects at sa laki ng US it so happend na nagkasama-sama sila after 4 years. This wasn't planned . . . it just happend. Good for them, ako na lng daw ang kulang. Huhuhu.

Another small world incident . . .

My cyber friend Mari happend to be the wife of my SIL's (Ate Hazel) officemate Gwen. Ate Hazel and I normally exchange stories, I just can't remember how we found out that we both knew Gwen and Mari. Nakakatuwa. Ang liit tlga ng mundo . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yhang, yeah ikaw nalang kulang, pero si tsonggo mailap ang hirap hanapin hehehe

hopefully dalawin nya kmi ni diwats this weekend

Miss yah!!
Elaine