Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

I got tagged by Issa. Thanks sis!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know

This is me today:

  1. I feel happy today :-)
  2. Today is a good hair day. I exerted a lil effort brushing. :P
  3. I am in casual wear (polo shirt, jeans and my mary jane crocs) while at office and no make up at all.
  4. My eyebrows are in bad shape. Forgot to pluck/shave them.
  5. I feel excited because in a little while I'll be having my own sewing machine. Yahoo!
  6. I am pushing myself to finish my test script and testing by 4, so that I can blog na at 4 onwards. I really missed this and cnt wait to make kwento. Hehehe.
Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias BLOGGERHAPPY Berry Scrappy Changing Lanes Pit Stop Kapturd and so i am Princess Bela Our Journey To Life My Planet Purple Women xplore Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever

I'm tagging mari, joy, & sheryl .
Let me kow if you did. :)

No comments: