Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

March 2008 (Busy-Fire-Home)

It's blogging time once again!

Finally, I finished all the asap system configuration, support for small but controvesial projects and my simplified but complicated tech specs for OR Automation Project. Petiks mode muna ulit. Need to rest muna my over used na brain. I am excerting too much effort pero not worth the pay for a SAP certified consultant. Unfair! Hehehe. Anyway, I know time will come for me and everything will pay off . . . yayaman din ako. 1 taon na lng! Hahaha!

March was indeed a very busy month for us (hubby and I) and ang dami rin happenings that we never thought na mangyayari.

Busy! Busy! Busy!
At work syempre! Since Hubby and I have the same profession we understand each other, so this is a no issue. There are times pa nga na we consult each other at kapag medyo light work load ko, I help him. Hubby is busier than me. He even worked nung Holy Week (lapit na ksi go live nila) so I spent the season sa Pampanga. Hanggang ngayon busy pa rin sya. Well I guess this is what IT profession really is, minsan dami work load, minsan wala (tulad ngayon). Hehehe. I love it!

On FIRE!
I guess some of you heard the angelica jones' fire incident. Hay naku! nadamay pa kami dahil we live on the same apartelle/bldg, 2f kmi while 3f sya. Good thing nothing bad happend to us and other tenants pati na rin sa things namin, binaha lng kmi. The worst thing is wala pa rin kami kuryente upto now. Aghrrr! Hindi namin kinaya ang init and mosquitoes.

We have 2 options naman where to stay while waiting for the electricity resoration. Siguro maselan, naninimbang or ayaw lng nmin tlga magkahiwalay. Option 1: Sa condo (Fort) ni ate, where she lives alone dahil wala naman bro-in-law ko. Option 2: Sa in-laws ko (Makati). Dahil we both dont want to stay sa side nya, side ko or sleep separately we ended checking-in every night. At ang gastos ah.

We are now looking for a place were we can transfer dahil hindi pa rin alam when marerestore ang electricity, pero sure sila na matatagalan - more than a month daw. Whew! We were advised by the care taker kung pwede lipat na rin kmi. like what other tenants did. Hay! We don't actually want to give up the unit since matagal na ako dito, 2001 pa. Aside sa matagal na ako . . . I love the location, malapit sa office, malapit sa lhat ng needs and the rent is cheap compared to nearby for rent apartments. Upto now hindi pa rin namin alam kung ano gagawin nmin. Ang hirap magdecide specially kpag ayaw mo iwan ang place were we both started relationship and shared our memories.

Our Future HOME!
It's not that we don't want to leave our rented love nest. Moving out is actually a part of our plan pero hindi pa ngayon ang takdang panahon by 3Q of 2009 pa dahil by this time matuturn-over na sa amin ang aming bahay. Yes on our very own home! Yiheee!

See my next blog for more details :)

No comments: