Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Approved!???

Before I start the meat of my post . . . wala lng i just like to acknowledge my blog's new look. Hehehe. Still, a lil bit pale . . . pero mas makulay naman than before. Though pale, clean naman sya tignan . . . next time lalagyan ko na sya kaartehan. Add in a customized header cguru, I have to study pa on how I can do that. For the meantime ganyan muna . . . I dnt yet have the time and patience. Hehehe. . .
Approved? Oh yes! My promotion got approved na daw. Sup 3 na ako effective May 1, 2008. A single step na lng and manager na ako, and so??? I hope before this thing happens e nasa ibang company na ako. May 2009 naiinip na ako sayo. Hehehe. Paghahandaan kita and i'll be targeting that 6-digit salary. Haha!
My promotion is nothing to look forward to, nothing to celebrate. Why? Though promoted and a 17% increase will be given - it is still not enough, to think I am experienced and a SAP SD certified consultant. Hmp. Buti na lng at mabait ako, I still do good in my work at di ako nag a-AWOL wherein pwede naman dahil d pa rin ako pumipirma ng contract. Haha!
Sorry but I hate to compare what I am receiving with others. I strongly believe in terms of experience, quality-quantity, service and dedication to work I know I am way ahead. How I wish they know how to weigh an employee's qualification and fair enough in terms of compensation.
Just venting out . . .

No comments: