Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

So near yet so far

Hubby and I are both in Pampanga for two weeks (May 4-15). He’s at Angeles City conducting training while I am at home, Sta. Ana (my hometown) on a work from home basis.

I have arranged the work from home basis since no one will accompany me at our place and I know for sure that I will be having a hard time in terms of transportation specially now that it is already rainy season though office and our place is merely 15 mins drive.

Home based working is never a practice in our office, good thing they permitted me to do so – since no one will support my users and I am handling 3 major projects that will be put on hold if ever they won’t allow me. So they have no choice but to allow me. Hehe.

Though we are both in Pampanga, roughly around 30 km far apart we don’t see each other and we don’t sleep together, we seldom exchange SMS and we just talk via phone before the night ends. He works up until the wee hours of the morning and needs to wake up early. That’s why he need to stay and rest at the hotel instead of 2 hour drive to and off work.

Oh how I miss hubby. He is so busy. We are so busy kung kelan pa naman preggy ako. Anyway, I understand we are both in the field of IT and of the consulting application. Sometimes wala ginagawa paminsan naman tambak tlga. Hay work life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's why our profession as SAP consultants is top-rated and top-paid because we have to get used to missing some precious moments because of the demand of the job.

I had the same experience way back but things went fine when the household got used to it. At any rate, all will be well especially when soon there will be a baby in the house.

As they say, no matter how far and how hard it is, you or your hubby will see to it that you get to be home everyday all for the baby.

Cheers!